Monday, October 26, 2009

Cooper's Arrival!



Hello! Well, I've taken a few days off of my blog, so I'm sorry if you've checked it the past few days, but I guess I've had a good excuse!! Joseph "Cooper" Ketron was born last Sunday, October 18th at 7:54pm.  He weighed 7lbs 4 oz. and was 21 1/4 inches long! I was borderline pre-eclamptic so we had to be induced on Saturday night. I was progressing great, from 1 cm to 8 cm in less than 8 hours, but then stayed at 8 cm for over 6 hours. Dr. Addington decided to go ahead and induce me at about 6pm on Sunday night. I was noticeably upset, but knew the Lord would take care of us and that the most important thing was that Cooper would be healthy.  He has LONG fingers, toes, legs and feet just like his daddy did and he looks so much like him!! He may have my nose, but we're not quite sure yet. I've attached a few pictures from his birthday and his first week in the world!

Meeting my little man for the first time!



This is my favorite time with him!

I love this picture, Chase took it!

Our first outing to see the Doctor.


3 comments:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Rhyanne he is so precious! Once again, CONGRATS and I'm so glad everything went smoothly : ) I was praying hard that Saturday night and Sunday!

Unknown said...

Rhyanne,every picture I see of Cooper I LOVE! But I really love the one of you and Cooper at the hospital. I think it is the 3rd one down on your post! I have been sick, but as soon as I get 100 percent better I will come and see ya'll! I want to do something for ya'll too! Let me know! Love ya'll!

Sarah said...

Congrats, Rhyanne! Kathy shared your blog with us (through Jenna) last night. I hopped on over as soon as I could. :) He's adorable! I hope you're healing well, too! Enjoy these first few weeks - there's nothing like them!

Post a Comment