Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The End of October...

Here are a few pictures from last week!  Chase and I have been SO blessed to have so much help the last 2 weeks.  My mom stayed with us the first week of Cooper's life, and Chase's mom came the second week. Now my Grandma is here just during the days and it's been wonderful! I've been able to take naps during the day and get some rest! Thankfully, Cooper slept from midnight until 5am last night and it was SO great! I did a lot of praying last night for sleep and the Lord answered!!! 

Chase and I on our first date out to P.F. Chang's since Cooper came (a 2 hour date due to breastfeeding!!) :)

Gramma is here! Her first time to meet Cooper!

I LOVE this little outfit and picture... 2 weeks old.


Cooper's first Halloween at Poppy and Nana's.


No comments:

Post a Comment