Today has been....a long day. :) Last night, Cooper decided he wanted to cry, and cry, and cry. We tried everything, but it seems as though HE didn't even know why he was crying!! Eventually we got him down, and Chase actually stayed home until lunchtime to help out. Mom came over to help the rest of the day so I could sleep between feedings. Thank the Lord for Moms! Cooper is just getting so big! He's over 9 pounds, looking at us, and smiling! I captured a few of his smiles the other night. Even though we've had some long nights, I love him so much and can't believe what a miracle the Lord has given us! We are SO blessed!
Looks like a baby Chase here...
My favorite toothless little man!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is getting Rhyanne! Such a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment