Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shapin' Up

It's a dreary day outside today and we're getting ready for the ice and snow to run it's course...AGAIN.  But I've been thinking.... I'm ready to shape up this after-baby body and get ready for our 2010 Destin trip in July.  I've lost 10 lbs in the last few weeks, but am ready for something new! It's not so much what other people think/say about me, but I want to be a healthy, fit mom that feels good about herself!  Now that we've turned off our cable to save money, all I see on Saturday mornings are cartoons and infomercials, and of COURSE, I'm hooked after the first before and after shot of P90x!  Should I buy it and spend the next 90 days killing myself with that crazy trainer, or go another route? Let me know if you've tried it.  I need some motivation!


2 comments:

The Hopkins Family said...

Rhyanne, the guys on the trade desk tried it for a bit. But I don't think they made it the full 90 days-even with each other to be accountable for. Talk with them about it. Jamie's wife Rachel also did it for a bit with Jamie. Good luck! I am right there with you about working out! I have started going to the Walton Fitness Center! Let me know if you want to join me for Zumba or Pilates sometime!

~Angela

jessica kiehn said...

i did one video of it, one time. If you are a committed, faithful person to excercising, then yes, it's awesome. BUT it's expensive. You can find it on ebay though, I'm pretty sure.
It's definitely challenging! I, personally, know that i wouldn't have stuck with it, but you might! Definitely do it WITH chase, though, not alone. Or you will want to quit!

Post a Comment