Monday, February 1, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!

This weekend was SO nice.  I got my 20 hours of work in by Wednesday of last week and got to come home before the weather got bad.  The snow was absolutely beautiful and we got to spend the weekend together as a family. We took some cute pictures below before going over to my sisters for a "Hoffman/Ketron Slumber Party." Yes, I made baby Cooper get out in the cold BUT he was bundled up well, promise!  After playing tons of Wii, dominos and eating good comfort food at my sister's, we came back home on Saturday night for some much needed early "Spring Cleaning!" We were both in the organizing mood and thank goodness Cooper took some good naps so we could get a lot done! So all in all, it was a great, refreshing, beautiful weekend! 
The view from our backyard.
My boys.
Getting ready to brave the storm!
Mommy and Coop.

I think Cooper's ready to go in...


1 comment:

jessica kiehn said...

these are great! Love them! So you are back to work part time? Where does cooper go while you're there? Do you have to go back to full time eventually? If so, when? I love hearing all Mom stuff like this!
Is it so hard to go to work now? or is it kind of nice to get out and be at work again?

Post a Comment