Friday, February 26, 2010

Ding Dong the Doors are Done!!!

I know you all are thinking, "Cooper is almost 5 months old! Why are you just now putting pictures up of his room?" Well, my wonderful handy husband FINALLY finished Cooper's cabinet doors in his room.  So the first picture is the "before." Notice the blank picture frames and empty baskets.  The next 3 pictures are the most recent ones we took this week.  I''m so happy and I just LOVE how his room has turned out.  It's so cozy!  Cozy enough that for the past month he sleeps almost 10 hours at night and a 2 hour nap in the morning (my blogging time). 

Before...

After!!!
Notice the pretty, pretty doors. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's beautiful!! you are such a good little decorator :)

jessica kiehn said...

oh my gosh that looks soooo good!! way to go chase!!

Post a Comment