Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good day!

Today has been a good day! Cooper slept from 9 until 7:45 this morning without making a peep all night (while teething I might add). I've also accomplished quite a bit of cleaning to get ready for the Serfco termite guy to come and look at every nook and cranny of our house, ate lunch with my best friend Jess, and now Cooper is silently sleeping in his crib while I play on our new macbook! (Long sentence - I know). Chase and I got rid of both of our older macs, and now are the proud owners of a new macbook pro! Chase can now work anywhere on his design work, and I can edit my pictures while watching Cooper.

I've also been in an organizing and purging mood the past few weeks. I hate clutter and hate feeling like our house is dirty! So we've been taking loads to Helping Hands and cleaning! Our friends, Ashley and Tyler are coming to hang out with us this weekend, so that gives me an excuse to clean. :) Thank goodness Cooper takes his 2 hour naps in the morning....it's AMAZING how much I can get done in my allotted time slot! :) I thought I would attach a few new pictures of Cooper. He's getting quite a personality!

"Oh mom, don't worry about the drool..."
What? Peaches?
My little golfer, on a walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment