Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Monday!

This Easter weekend, Chase, Cooper and I went down to Canton, Texas to visit our friends Tyler and Ashley, stay with Tyler's grandparents AND go to First Monday!!!!! I absolutely love that place.  If you hate walking, hate OLD, BEAUTIFUL and UNIQUE antiques then you would NOT love First Monday.  But I, on the other hand, LOVE it and could LIVE there! Tyler's grandmother was so sweet to watch Cooper all weekend while we went out and shopped at First Monday! Here are a few pictures from our trip. I also attached a link to this cute little shop in Canton! Very shabby chic!!!


http://www.laurieannas.com/


Waiting for dad to get home from work - headed to Texas!

Tyler's grandparents' land.  Gorgeous...


Love his grandmother's First Monday finds!





Ashley and Cooper.




At First Monday.  Right after Ashley bought her gorgeous trunk!!


Flowers...


We had beautiful weather for the weekend! Sunny and 70's!





Loved this vender.  Linen tops, pants, cute jewelry.

Our treasures and overly expensive lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment