Monday, April 12, 2010

6 Months Old!

Cooper will officially be 6 months on the 18th of April.  I cannot believe how fast the past 6 months have gone by.  It feels like just yesterday he was born!  7lbs 4oz at 7:45pm.  We'll be taking him to see Dr. Hill next Monday to see how long he is and how much he weighs! He's getting cute chunky thunder thighs (I can say that because he's NOT a girl), chubby cheeks and quite a personality.  I decided to go back behind our house this past weekend and take his 6 month pictures.  Here are just a few!

Sitting up by himself!

Check out the Elvis smirk. 

Sweet boy.

This was one of my favorite books when I was little.

Concentrating...

Kissy Kissy

He looks like such a little man!

Where did these blue eyes come from? Love him.

His toes are SO long!

Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment