Monday, May 3, 2010
Biopsy & New Pics!
As many of you know I was in a wreck on Christmas Eve and I'm STILL having issues... I'm almost done with my twice-a-week chiropractic appointments, but I recently had a spot checked out on my right breast and now I have to have a biopsy on Wednesday to make sure it's okay. The surgeon thinks it's just scar tissue from where I was bruised from the wreck, but they need to take it out to make sure. I know this has all happened for a reason and the Lord has taken care of us so far. I guess any time the "woman parts" are involved, it's a little scary!! My wonderful husband will be with me on Wednesday and hopefully we'll hear good news next week! Here are a few new pictures I took of Cooper last week. He's getting so big! Sitting up by himself!






1 comment:
I didn't realize that you were so amazing at photography! Wow!
I'll be praying about your health!
Post a Comment