I can't believe it, but it's actually been 4 wonderful years with my WONDERFUL husband! It was quite fun to go back and look at some old memories of when we dated in college, got engaged, then married, pregnant, and finally starting a family! Thank you Chase, for being the BEST husband I could ever dream of. I am SO blessed to have you as my husband and now as my "baby daddy." Love you!
Can you find us? This was our Freshman year, spring break in Destin.

Around Christmas time in OKC. The night he told me he loved me!

Destin, Sophomore year.

Juls' bday party in OKC.

Love him.

Engaged! On his birthday! February 24, 2006.

Back at school, Spring Affair!

Married!!

Honeymoon in Mexico!

Vacation with the family. Married for 2 years.

Gorgeous maternity picture by my friend Abby. August 09

Our sweet baby boy, Cooper. Taken by Rachel Cornett about 10 days after Cooper was born.

In St. Louis with the family. Almost 4 years of marriage!

No comments:
Post a Comment