Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kansas City with My Love!

Chase and I went to Kansas City for our 4th anniversary.  We had a blast together and got to spend a little time with our friends JJ and Mandy.  I didn't really get any pictures of the two of us (I guess since I'm used to taking so many of Cooper), but I took a few fun ones of Chase while we were driving around downtown.  We also ate at this great restaurant called Michael Smith, did lots of shopping, went to the Power & Light district and the Farmer's Market! I'm so glad we got to spend a weekend, just the two of us.  It was so great to come home and see our little boy though! Thanks to Grammie for taking care of him!

Thinkin' Deep. :)



City Market!

Beautiful Flowers!

Chase and I had to check out the veggies/fruit and of course tomatoes (he replenishes for WM).


No comments:

Post a Comment