I hope everyone's having a great start to their September!!!! I'm SO excited for fall! I know it's "officially" not here yet, but to me it is! I'm ready to put out all of my decorations this weekend and Chase and I are heading out to the Prairie Grove craft fair on Saturday morning plus going to the Farmer's market to grab some okra for FRIED okra this weekend! On to the post though... :) I found both of these pictures today while I was downloading some pictures. I hope you're reading for a little chuckle to make your day. :) It sure made mine! Have a great day and enjoy the rain tonight everyone!
P.S. Mommy question of the day: Why do I even clean/wash the pad on Cooper's high chair??? It stays clean for MAYBE 3 hours... :)
This one was taken by Chase (not sure how old Coop was here) while they were on a hunt for a diaper.
This was after bath time at Grammie and Grandpa's last month.
1 comment:
so sweet!! love these pictures!
Post a Comment