I just know he's so excited about his birthday... Who am I kidding? The MOMS are the most excited about the birthday parties, that is until they actually get old enough to invite their own friends). :) haha I've been brewing with thoughts for the past few months and now that my hostessing duties for my sister's shower are done, it's on to Coop's party! We're doing an owl theme since it's fall and his invite will be "Look Whoo's Turning 1!" Chase is making his invites, so pics to come, but here is a cute owl cake from Parent's magazine and a banner and cupcake toppers from Etsy I'm thinking about (we'll be doing greens, oranges and browns though). Did I mention I'm IN LOVE with Etsy????? :) Give me any good party ideas if you have any! I'm going to have a slide show of pictures going at the party, maybe some apple cider, pumpkin or carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing, and some other fall goodies! YUM!


No comments:
Post a Comment