Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our Labor Day Weekend!

Just a little update of our weekend in pictures!  We took a little trip on Saturday morning to the Clothesline Craft Fair in Prairie Grove.  It was pretty good, but I'm reading for the "Big'ns" in October! That time last year I was walking, walking, walking and about to POP! I went out to the fairs with my sister and mom and headed to the hospital that night! Anyways... along with these happy pictures from Saturday morning came a third round of hives for me (come to find out I have an ibuprofen allergy like my dad), the world's worst CRAMPS, allergies for me and Cooper and now Cooper has a yeast infection. Yes, that's right, a yeast infection! I know, sounds gross but I guess babies get it too.  Thank goodness my babysitter knew exactly what it was and how to treat it.  It's still pretty bad, but hopefully it'll be better in a few days.  So yes, it was nice to have the weekend off, but I'm glad it's over to say the least!!!! Thankfully, we've had lots of wonderful rain and my boy slept an hour and 15 minutes this morning for me and has been sleeping over an hour this afternoon!  He always sleeps for Ms. Beckie, but never for me at home! So I am truly having a great day! Hope ya'll are too!

They had a display of old tractors...perfect photo op!










Dad's dream...a mustang!


On the way home, I looked over and saw this on Chase's hat! A butterfly wanted to come home with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment